Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hollywood At Last!

Well, here I am—after four months of working, planning and dreaming, I’m finally here in Hollywood, California for the very first Turner Classic Movies Film Festival! The next few entries over the next few days will be on what I’ve been doing during the course of the festival. I will be going to several events, such as the gala premiere of A Star is Born, and screenings of some of my favorite films, like Casablanca and Singin’ in the Rain. The festival begins on Thursday, April 22, and there will be some much happening after that. Until Sunday, April 25, I will be deeply engaged in four days of pure Hollywood awesomeness.

4 comments:

  1. DUDE! perezhilton.com has pics of Cher from the red carpet!
    http://perezhilton.com/2010-04-23-completely-gratuitous-312

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! Hope you're having an awesome time. Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Isaac during his interview with Robert Osbourne at http://www.tcm.com/festival/index.jsp?id=23#/events/photo See the interview on TCM between movies!

    ReplyDelete